Candida is a Yeast Fungi, typically found in small amounts in the mouth and intestines and on the skin.
If Candida gets out of control, it causes an infection known as candidiasis, & it is the most common cause of Fungal Infections.
Factors that Increase the risk of Candida overgrowth include,
* Taking antibiotics
* Eating a diet high in refined carbs & sugar
* Excessive alcohol consumption
* Compromised immune system
* Taking oral contraceptives
Symptoms of Candida Overgrowth Include:
* Oral / Vaginal Thrush
* Fungal Skin & Nail Infections
* Tiredness and Fatigue
* Digestive issues, including Constipation, Diarrhea, Bloating & Cramps
* Recurring UTI's
Our Horopito & Aniseed is a Natural, Vegan Friendly solution to combating Candida Overgrowth, using the unique New Zealand native herb Horopito.
t this time of year, as the temperature rises, Athlete's Foot becomes a more common problem.
Sweaty feet, Walking by the pool without flip flops, wearing Walking boots in hot weather, Lycra & tight undergarments, can all lead to a change in the Micro-climate, leading to an increase in Fungals.